So, basically I've been neck-deep in life for a long time, and I just haven't been on DA as much as I have in the past - or even really drawing as much as I have been in the past. In better news, I am making a slow comeback to DA, now that I'm somewhat free!
In point form, things that are happening now and have relevance to you guys:
- I am still in school, doing my fourth year of a Vertebrate Zoology degree, so I'm still gonna be a bit in and out as far as art goes.
- Having said that, art cometh forth.
- My old dog comic, Of Tooth and Nail, has been put on hold for a while due to a current lack of inspiration, but has not been shut down completely.
- However, I am working on a new webcomic project, that involves traditional mythical beasts (unicorns, dragons, mongolian death worms, etc) in a modern environment - something like Men in Black or Harry Potter, but with the addition of the general public being aware of their existence. I've actually almost finished planing the general plot and have written a lot of the script for this one, and I'm really quite excited about being able to mix my overly extensive zoology education with my overly active urge to write, design, and draw.
- In accordance to the above point, more art cometh forth.
- I have a tumblr account. Feel free to stalk my ass if tumblr is your thing, since I'm more active there and I occasionally throw doodles and writings on there that I'm too lazy to stick in here. Beware of the occasional half-naked or entirely naked people that may or may not occasionally appear (drawing references, I swear).
- I'm getting a standard poodle puppy. The puppy may end up on here and Tumblr a lot when it's born and I finally bring it home in early March. Beware of puppies.
- I have missed and lost SO many messages during this hiatus, including those from a character promotion journal thingy I did a while back. Unfortunately, there's just too much stuff on here for me to sort it out, but I will be doing more in the future to make up for this injustice. I'm in the process of getting back to more recent comments and such, but if you need anything from me and I haven't responded, do leave a message and let me know!
So, in even more point form: I'm back! Look out for renovations, new art, and some general tidying of my gallery and folders.
How was everyone's Christmas and New Year's?